Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Airport Express Tickets

I plan to catch the Airport Express bus from Hlavní nádraží. I notice the fare is 50Kc.I have a short time to make the train bus transfer and do not want to be running around trying to figure out where to get the tickets.Where do I buy the tickets? Can I buy them in advance a couple of days before when I am passing through the station.




|||



They go every 30 minutes and you can buy them from the ticket counter at the main station at any time.




|||



Thank you for a prompt reply.




|||



If you%26#39;re travelling by train from somewhere, ask for the ticket from there directly to the (virtual) station at the airport. This way you get the ticket, which is valid for all the way - train (including all possible changes) and the bus to Airport as well. The same applies for the %26quot;Expressbus%26quot; to Nürnberg, run by the rail company.





EXAMPLE:





From - Olomouc hl.n.



To - Praha-letiště (NAD) // = Airport



Via - (...) Praha hl.n. // = Main station





Not sure if it is possible from other country, probably not. But you can ask the czech conductor for the airport leg - he/she shloud be able to sell it to you.




|||



That%26#39;s even better. I will be traveling from České Budějovice so it would be doable. I just hope I can make the my needs understood to the Ticket seller - will have it down on paper.




|||



Well, this possibility is quite new, so not all staff will understand that automatically. I would go to the station at least 10 minutes before the departure in this case. The way of showing it written down is probably the best.





There used to be quite nice station building in CB several years ago, but I am no more sure about how it looks like - but hopefully there is something to keep you occupied (restaurant?), if you arrives a little bit too early.




|||



Actually I will be arriving at CB bus station by Student Bus from Cesky Krumlov at around 11:40 am I will keep the luggage at the Train Station and checkout CB until the train leaves at 5:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment