Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Doh!

Just checked in and printed out my Ryanair tickets, and just realised i could have flown for %26quot;free%26quot;.





I paid 6 euros for my flight Prague-Dublin, looks like i will have to stick to kebabs instead of Mcdonalds to offset this %26quot;massive%26quot; overspend he he.




|||



Some people have all the luck!!!!Dont forget theres always Subway!!!



TORII




|||



Noticed they today said that they are to increase



hold baggage to £30 per case and online check in to



£15.





Went to Madrid in May Ryanairs advertised price was



£1.99 each way from Stanstead by the time the add ons went on it was £136 return,could have saved a bit if we had taken only hand luggage.





Went with BA from Heathrow for £111 rtn inc in flight meals,airport check in, luggage,credit card fees,etc.





You have to look a bit deeper than the headline fee.






|||



I think Lovejumping only takes hand luggage......



TORII




|||



Yip i only ever take handluggage, I use Ryanair freqently and 6 euros is the average price I pay per flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment