Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Flight extras!!!!

I%26#39;m trying to book a flight to Prague...1st March - 5th March 2010...



The best time flights I can get are from East Midlands,the initial price is good,£112....Then.... you add your baggage and airport check in.......What an absolute con that is...They want £30 per person....How long has the price foe a bag been that much,granted the price of the checking is included in that price,£8 each...How disgusting that these airline are allowed to rip us off...




|||



This is nothing new,here is just one of many posts regarding Ryan airs charges but this also applies to many other airlines.





tripadvisor.com/…14161956





TORII




|||



CSA show good priced fares, unfortunately they don%26#39;t seem to fly from Manchester any more, only from Heathrow. On your dates the full price from LHR is £106.30, but I expect Heathrow is not the best connection from east midlands.




|||



KVK I hope they do fly from Manchester otherwise I am going to have a long walk!!



TORII




|||



Made me nervous just had to check LOL!!!



…czechairlines.com/en/…uk_homepage.htm



TORII




|||



Torii, for the spring (i.e. March) the only connection CSA show is via AMS or CDG from Manchester, no direct. So I am assuming they are discontinuing this service from sometime next year, and you are going in December?




|||



You are correct KVK.



TORII




|||



My CSA flights to Prague from Manchester in December have just been cancelled, so I%26#39;ve had to switch to KLM with a transfer, in Amsterdam, dont really fancy trying to make my way to Heathrow for 6am on a Wednesday morning...




|||



steelhead31uk What dates are you traveling? I have just checked my flights and they are still going from Manchester..... at the moment,Have they offered you a refund?



TORII




|||



Im flying out the 16th %26amp; returning the 20th... I booked via expedia, and they%26#39;ve found me some flights that are almost identical for dates and times, think I leave an hour earlier on the Weds and get back an hour later on the Sun. Strangely when I priced up the new KLM flights, they came in at about twice what I paid for my original CSA flights, though I havent been charged extra... works for me.




|||



Glad its worked out well for you.



TORII

No comments:

Post a Comment