Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Inexpensive / Moderate Hotels near Old Town Square

I will be meeting friends in Prague next week and am looking for a hotel near theirs. They are staying at the Cerna Liska near Old Town Square. Can anyone recommend some decent, safe hotels nearby?




|||



http://www.a-prague.com/map Make your choice then come back and we will give our opinion.



TORII




|||



Dear friend



i have find the best rates for accomodation for my group of 22 persona from my amateur football club from this firm





Kristyna, Prague Experience





www.PragueExperience.com - The Best of Prague - all in one place



We were booked to stay in the Florentina Boat Hotel. which is in Prague dist 1 and close to old sqr.



Regards



Anthony



The Sec. www.freewebs.com/msidaredstarsafc




|||



Have a look at the Hastal Hotel, Hastalska 16. Has had some great revues on TA since its renovation.




|||



Of what seems to be available, I%26#39;ve narrowed it down to three:





Hotel Hastel



U Cervene sidle



Hotel Cerny slon (this one may be booked now, I%26#39;m checking)





Any preference of these three?




|||



Check out where I now always stay in Prague. It%26#39;s location is great, moderately-priced for Prague, nice staff, etc.





http://www.betlemclub.cz/en/





I%26#39;ve stayed here for 15 or more years.




|||



Thanks - have you stayed in a Single room? I want to be sure that it has a private bath? Do you know whether it has WIFI? The website unfortunately doesn%26#39;t provide much information.




|||



I%26#39;ve stayed in the attic singles (which are quite small) and the regular single (which is a nice, big room).





I didn%26#39;t use wifi, so I can%26#39;t answer that question. However, you can write to them and ask:





betlem.club@login.cz

No comments:

Post a Comment