Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Anniversary Restaurant?

I%26#39;m celebrating my 1st wedding anniversary in Prague this weekend. I%26#39;m looking for a special restaurant - preferably modern and a little bit %26#39;foody%26#39;! I%26#39;ve found a few on TA offering very nice looking %26#39;Tasting Menus%26#39; but they are all around £200 for 2!! Would like to find something a little more reasonable - any suggestions??




|||



I am searching my memory for the most expensive places in town and cannot think of anywhere at these prices for food alone. Does it include drinks? Can you put me out of my misery! I like spending money :)




|||



The 3 restaurants I looked at were La Degustation, Coda and U Zlate Studne. They all offer a multiple course tasting menu (with or without wine). With the booze (well you need a drink on your anniversary don%26#39;t you!) they were between 2500 and 3500csk. I make that between £85 - £120 per head. I suppose they would be top drawer but if you know of anywhere else that would save a few quid for beer and dumplings the next night then I%26#39;d be grateful




|||



http://www.palffy.cz/cs/menu/ - top notch place, £40 per person plus drinks (whatever that may be)

No comments:

Post a Comment