Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Traditional ...

Off to prague next Thurs...



What is traditional without being to touristy....looking for something (ornament)to buy to bring back home , but would prefer to have an idea of what...



Thanks



mjc




|||



The safe decision is crystal.





I prefer beer glass :D




|||



You will see loads of shops selling crystal ware, some of it very beautiful. The only problem is that some of the loveliest pieces are not very portable.



An alternative (for non-tacky pressies!) is anything featuring designs by Mucha.




|||



Thanks for giving me an idea of what to look out for



mjc




|||



well I%26#39;m back...picked up a nice piece of glassware..not too big as transfering home !!! and I was telling the group about Mucha, we found a leaflet at the hotel and decided we would never find it ... low and behold sunday I strolled past it , so popped in bought a few small bits.



so got a bit of both



thanks mjc

No comments:

Post a Comment