Wednesday, April 25, 2012

svata klara dress code

Hi Everone,



Does anyone know if Svata Klara has a dress code? Are men required to wear coats and ties, and are women required to wear a dress or would nice capris, Italian sandals and a nice top suffice? My travel partner and I are only taking one carry-on bag each, so it will be difficult to dress to the nines. Thanks in advance.



D.




|||



If I were you I would PM one of the posters who have written reviews.



tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g274707-d8…





TORII




|||



I would just go dressed so you feel comfortable (i.e. as you suggest above). If there was a dress code it would say so on the website which, by the way, suffers from having been very poorly translated. As a translator I skip such places as a matter of principle, but that is just one of my funny little ways. Hopefully they put more care into their cooking :)




|||



Hi Everyone,





I have just returned from Prague. My friend and I went to Svata Klara where we had a most enjoyable evening! If any of you have been considering dining there, I highly recommend it. I can honestly say that dining there was one of the highlights of being in Prague.



Prior to my trip, I was concerned about their dress code,so I packed two evening outfits in my very small carry-on, just in case. It turns out that I had worried needlessly. I asked our hotel clerk if she knew whether or not there was a dress code at Svata Klara. She informed me that there was no dress code anywhere in Prague--that in Prague, people %26quot;dress as they feel%26quot;. Based on that, my friend and I dressed very casually as we planned to spend the day out sightseeing and go directly to the restaurant without stopping by our hotel to change. We made 6PM reservations the night before and it turned out that we were the only diners there! We were treated as absolute royalty! Our waitress explained to me that they were expecting a party of four and another couple later that evening, so we had the entire place to ourselves. The food and service were great and the ambience was heavenly. I recommend reservations if you plan to dine there on the weekend, as it is a small place and the waitress said they are quite busy on the weekends.



Bon appetit!



D.

No comments:

Post a Comment