Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Confused - where to stay - New Year - please help f

My husband and I are going to be visiting Prague from 29 Dec - 3 Jan (my birthday).





We%26#39;ve aleady discovered that the hotels are MUCH more expensive so are looking at advance payment for big discount.





Choice is between Archibald at Charles Bridge, Hotel Leonardo, Icon Hotel and Hotel Josef.





Can anyone tell about the locations and breakfasts served at each of these hotels?





Thank you very much for reading this.





Natalie




|||



You must have read the reviews of these hotels, they are all in a good area. One of the DEs recommended Icon Hotel the other day, I personally love Kampa Island and Archibald Hotel is just there with good views of the river and the city. The island is almost traffic free, and not very busy in the winter. If you are lucky (or unlucky depending on your point of view) and it snows, Kampa is the best place to be. The snow stays white and crisp. There are plenty of restaurants in the area and the town is just across Charles Bridge.



Could not be better!




|||



My Husband and I are planning a visit to Prague these same exact dates. I too am confused about where to stay. I think your list of hotels is very simular to mine.





What about the balls and things to do on New Years? Have you found any sites that allow you to purchase tickets for balls this early?





Any info will help.





Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment