Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weather in Prague-Mid September

What is the climate like in Prague for the middle of September. Is the weather still pretty warm during the day? In a general sense, What should I pack for?




|||



It could be warm, but it is totally unpredictable. Just check a weather forecast website 2-3 days before you go. That%26#39;s what I always do.




|||



I was there last September and it was generally mild, although there was one rainy day where it was chilly. I layered the following: cotton short-sleeved shirt, fitness fleece pull-over by LLBean, and a water resistant jacket, also from LLBean. I wore the coat that one chilly day. In the mornings, it was a wee bit cool so I had the fleece pullover on. By lunch, if not before due to walking, I had the pullover wrapped around my waist.




|||



What is the weather like in prague mid september?




|||



Same as it was in the above posts :0)




|||



Please refer to the %26#39;Top questions about the Czech Republic%26#39; for which I posted an answer to this very question a couple of weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment