Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Transporation from Airport to Old Town

I arrive in Prague this Saturday morning and need to get from the airport to my hotel in Old Town (Cerne slon on Tynska). Since the public transportation system is so good there, that would be my first preference. Could someone help me with where to buy tickets and which routes I need to take?





Thanks!




|||



Tynska is not very close to public transport so you`ll have to walk a little. You could take a taxi too but i can`t see why.. is not a long walk







Take 119 bus from the airport (just outside of the arrivals) and get off at the last stop (dejvicka) and then take the subway to starometska.




|||



On bus station airport is ticket macjine, so you buy ticket for 26 Czk. From station Staromestská you go to Staromestské námesti, and there is Tynska st. be the side Tyn church. You can find route on www.mapy.cz when you look for %26quot;týnská,praha%26quot;. Ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment