Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Low Cost European Airlines

Hi All,



I posted a while ago regarded a trip to the costa brava a Christmas, we have gone ahead with our plans and are going to Blanes, for 3 weeks over Christmas! We are flying to Barcelona with easy jet.





Yesterday I had a little brain wave :) I would like to see a little more of Europe in particular Prague. I had a look round at flights and hotels and found some really good deals, but a very big BUT, i have read some mixed reviews on low cost European airlines. I have found some good price flights with Wizz Air and Air Europa, I could do my trip using easyjet (an airline i trust) but this would mean a trip to milan (not that im complaining) and a kip in the airport due to the cost of accommodation in milan. By using other airlines i could so straight to prague form Barca.





I am just wondering if anyone has ever used these airlines?





Thanks :)






|||



I have taken 12 flights with Ryanair in the last year, i only ever travel with cabin baggage, i have never had a single problem with them i have another 10 flights comming up with them in the next 3 months.





The average cost of each single flight is £6, i am going in 3 weeks, my %26quot;first batch of Ryanair flights%26quot; to Prague from Aberdeen via Dublin - Budapest then return from Prague - dublin - Aberdeen.





It always amazes me why people complain about them, i could not get a bus to Glasgow for the price of my whole journey which includes all taxes and charges.




|||



Thanks for your help :)





If anyone has used wizzair and air europa please reply :)





Thanks




|||



I used Wizzair (luton - Bucharest) earlier this year and found them to be better than Ryanair




|||



try click4sky.com, it%26#39;s czech airlines low cost sale division.





But I will never recommend to anyone using czech airlines.





http://attitudetravel.com/





this page is full of info about low cost companies around wordl, you can find companies operating to czech rep. easily there




|||



Just a warning



Click4sky is owned by Czech airlines and they have canceled my flights for December as they are in financial difficulties,still trying to get a refund..





http://www.radio.cz/en/article/119649





TORII




|||



to have this clear, click4sky is not owned by czech airlines, click4sky are czech airlines itselfs, click4sky is not different company, it is just low cost sales model of czech airlines to several flighs, but you will sit in same plane on same route as regular CSA passengers.





anyway, as I wrote before, stay away from CSA if you can, the glory of company was burried at the end of ninetees




|||



As far as I understand from Obchodni Rejstrik, ClickforSky is a public limited company wholly owned by Czech Airlines, but it is NOT a Czech airlines itself.



I have never flown CSA on long haul, but in Europe I found them totally acceptable, the same as BA,KLM, and certainly much better than say Iberia.




|||



It is quite possible, Torii, that had you booked directly with CSA (higher price of course) they would have rerouted your ticket, but from click, it is probably not worth paying the additional costs to either KLM or Air France.




|||



I thought as they owed me money I would check them out ,from what I understand looking at the justice webpage



Click4Sky is a public limited company owned by CSA







http://keighuu.notlong.com







click4sky.com/cs/…c4s_contacts.htm






|||



snap torii, that%26#39;s what I think, probably set up this way for liability purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment