Tuesday, April 24, 2012

KLM or Lufthansa: Flight from Singapore to Prague

Hi there, I am trying to book an air ticket from Singapore to Prague. I am deciding between KLM or Lufthansa. KLM is $80 more expensive which is pretty immaterial to me if the service and food is good. Does kind soul wanna give me some advice? Thanks




|||



I don%26#39;t really think that such a question belongs to the Prague forum (or any forum) as the only relevance is the airport of arrival.



I only flew Lufthansa (coincidentally between Singapore and Frankfurt) and could not really complain about this airline. The only criticism I would disclose is the old 747 they operate between SIN and FRA. Do you participate in any FFP (Frequent Flyer Programme)? Miles you earn with LH could be used for a SQ flight in the future. Moreover it could also be that the offered LH flight is actually a SQ flight (code-sharing) making LH much more attractive.




|||



You could post your question on the Airline forum.





Some 6 years ago I would have recommended KLM, their frequent flyer programme was very good, but since their merger with Air France, not really worth much.



I flew with KLM to Singapore about 3 years ago, and it was a good flight, not 747, but I went business class.



I think I would give Lufthansa a go if I were you, but as the above poster said it depends on the flyer programme if you have any, and the city I would want to stop en route.




|||



Thank you everybody. Your advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks




|||



both fairly decent airlines ,i would save the 80 dollars and fly lufthansa




|||



Thanks everybody for your kind support. I just booked Lufthansa and saved $80. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment