Wednesday, April 25, 2012

public transport or hotel transfer ?

will be staying at Falkensteiner Hotel Maria these are the direction they have provided





From the Ruzyne airport by public transport:



- Bus nr. 119 to the terminus Dejvicka



- Change to underground line A/green line and go to the stop Museum



- Change to line C/red line and go just one stop to Hlavni nadrazi.



- The hotel is located right across the little park, 50 m away ‏





Seem straight forward to me but I will be arriving In Prague at around 9.30pm so I guess want be at the hotel till late in the evening about 10.30 my guess



My question is will I be able to get the above transport easily this late at night or should I organize a hotel transfer






|||



you will not have any issues, underground operates till midnight. (or you can take a taxi as all we do :), it will be approx 400-450czk)

No comments:

Post a Comment