Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Another report & again, this forum has been really helpful!

Hello. I’m back from Prague. I had a fantastic time and here’s the report! To anyone who plans to travel there solo, do so :)! Just take the necessary precautions and you’ll be fine. The public transportation system there is so efficient and I had no problems going to all the places I wanted to go. Like everyone said, you don’t need to hop into cabs! Before, I posted a question on ATMs and 6-digit PINs. To my relief, the banks there (namely, CSOB) accepted my 6-digit PIN and I withdrew money with ease. The food is also amazing. I ate at Café Savoy 4 times because of the delicious breakfast they served. Mmmmm….As for the hostel I stayed in, between AZ Hostel at Jindrisska and Czech Inn at Francouska, I’d choose Czech Inn the next time I visit Prague. For the money I paid, Czech Inn exceeded my expectations. Clean, safe and the ambience was great for young travellers. As for AZ Hostel, the only thing going for it is the location. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.



That%26#39;s it...I miss Prague already...and thanks for all the great advice I got from this forum.




|||



Glad you enjoyed your stay ,its always nice when someone reports back especialy a solo traveller as there are always lots of posts from lone travellers who are nervous.



TORII




|||



Glad to know your card worked with 6-digit pin. Did you change your place while you were in Prague?

No comments:

Post a Comment