Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cheap but NICE hotels in Mala Strana area.

Off to Prague in 2weeks time for 2 nights, wanted somewhere cheap but nice in the Mala Strana area,



We have been to Prague 3 times before, each during the winter and are looking forward to seeing Prague in the summer!




|||



try the Mandarin Oriental or Aria, send them an email and tell them how much you will pay. Half the hotel rooms in Prague are empty, I know one 5 star hotel discounting its%26#39; EUR 700 suites to EUR 170.




|||



%26gt; I know one 5 star hotel discounting its%26#39; EUR 700 suites to EUR 170.





That%26#39;s a huge bargain. But when you say cheap, I would think less than €100, actually far less but that%26#39;s what I think. OP doesn%26#39;t say his %26quot;cheap%26quot; in numbers so not sure. Maybe €170 e.g. is %26quot;cheap%26quot; enough for him.





That said I consider Residence Mala Strana 3* inexpensive (Hight season - about €90 / low season €40 for a double room)




|||



Where did you stay last 3 times ? Were you not happy with your hotels then?




|||



Perhaps they like to try somewhere new each time they go like I do Kat,I have only stayed in one hotel twice and that was due to compensation from the hotel because of building work going on at the time we were staying.



TORII




|||



Torii, I understand what you mean (I do that too sometimes, changing hotels). My question was out of curiosity but also knowing where they have stayed before, we can advise more effectively, I thought.




|||



Kat I do remember a couple of years ago SLH and I missed each other by a couple of weeks and I think she was going to stay in the Certovka but I dont know where she stayed previously.



TORII




|||



I stayed In Hotel Duo- too far away



Pyramida- not as far but as we are only in Prague for 2 days we wanted somewhere abit closer and the third time we stayed in Certovka, but at the mo the rates are more than we are willing to pay!




|||



Since you don%26#39;t say %26quot;what you are willing to pay%26quot; I reccomend going to a booking site such as venere.com and search yourself within your budget. You could then check reviews and eventually come back here for more questions with the hotel names you have found.

No comments:

Post a Comment