Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Flights from Prague on SkyEurope

Sky Europe has the best airfares out of Prague. Does anyone have opinions on this airline from the standpoint of safety, service, delays in departure, flight cancellations etc. Thanks




|||



I use them a lot and have only been happy with them - In my experience they have usually been early and I have not had a flight cancelled yet (Bratislava - Manchester route).





Safety - no problem, as with all EU airlines their aircraft need to pass stringent standards.





Other people may have a different experience - recently they have been undergoing some financial difficulties, but they have received extra funding to keep them going until at least the winter. I personally am happy to keep travelling with them as they are a bit of a lifeline.




|||



Thanks for the information. There are a lot of bad reviews on them regarding cancelled flights without notice and late flights. I dont seem to have too many choices out of Prague they have the best schedules




|||



They have a lot of delays, often 4 hours (mainly to Italy).



www.wizzair.com is even cheaper and are on-time.




|||



I booked a flight with them from Prague to Paris next month. Should I be worried?





I heard them cancelling flights quite often.





Thanks.




|||



My family was on a SkyEurope flight today from Athens to Prague. I know they have had financial difficulties and I had been concerned about them filing for bankruptcy. But, everything was normal today accept that we did arrive in Prague about 30 minutes late.




|||



I`ve used numerous times skyeurope to and from Prague.





Once (the last) we had 1 hour delay and once the flight was canceled but i was informed in time and i had no problem rebooking.





I `m sure there will be many posts about the opposite experiences. There can`t be a unanimous opinions about such things. not just Sky Europe but every carier. I`m not getting on a Austrian plane even if they pay me !!




|||



Sky Europe had huge disruptions to their schedules in January when their financial problems resulted in 9 of their aircraft being returned to the leasing company.





But since then they revised their timetables and have secure short-term protection from bankruptcy, their punctuality should be on a par with other low-cost airlines




|||



Would not book a flight with Skyeurope to anywhere, they have cancelled a flight I had booked to Milan. I have heard of nothing but problems. I dont hold much hope of getting my money back.





Thankfully Whizz Air have a flight around the same time, so my holiday plans are saved!





So SkyEurope? Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!




|||



Travelled to Split with Sky Europe in July, very good service at Prague airport, fast check in. Arrived at schedule, no problems whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment