Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Apartment in Old Town

Can anyone please recommend a two bedroom apartment, with two double beds and ensuite facility if possible.





Thanks




|||



http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?q=2+bedroom+old+town%26amp;s=%20%26amp;o=60%26amp;ff=96%26amp;geo=274707




|||



http://kahmeig.notlong.com




|||



I was in Prague last month with my husband and daughter; we used prague-stay, and would def use them again, although possibly a different apt. The apt we rented had 2 double bedrooms but only one bathroom, but I see there are others on their website which have 2 bathrooms.



I found them very easy to deal with, paid the deposit (when I booked) and the balance (on arrival) both by credit card. Zorica speaks excellent English and replied promptly to my emails. The timing of our flight meant that we arrived before the apt was ready and she was very helpful about arranging somewhere for us to leave our luggage until we could go in.




|||



Thanks very much





We are going to book one of the apartments with Prague-stay, they look exactly what we are looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment