Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cheapest cities to fly DIRECT to Prague FROM

Hi guys,





I am planning a multi-city vacation for a group of friends and we would like to include Prague in the mix.





Having had a REAL BAD experience with Smart Wings two years ago (Venice to Prague), I don%26#39;t want to book with them or any other similarly small low-cost airline. Ryan Air-sized carriers are fine.







We wanted to hit LAX/Rome/Florence/Prague/Barcelona/LAX, but the Prague/Barcelona connection is pricey and requires a stopover







Does anyone know which are the low-cost DIRECT flight cities to Prague?





Thanks in advance for your help.




|||



PS





the Rome / Prague %26amp; Florence / Prague connections are not much better...both stop in Milan or Zürich.




|||



Nevermind...found Vueling Prague to Barcelona




|||



Wow I am really embarrassed. I should have searched a little further before posting the question. Just in case some other person finds my post and was considering my itinery, its possible and fairly on the cheap.





LAX to Rome (Major Carrier out)



Florence to Prague (Brussels Airlines - Low cost $170)



Prague to Barcelona (Vueling - Low cost $120)



Barcelona to LAX (Major Carrier return)







There are cheaper carriers (Smart Wings, Sky Europe etc), but once burned twice shy. I%26#39;ll happily pay more to ensure that there%26#39;s actually a plane on the tarmac at flight-time.





here ends my remarkably silly post... to myself.




|||



Are you really into flying? Some destinations are very well do-able by train in Europe. For example Vienna from Prague may be even faster, Dresden is for sure... And I always prefere %26quot;good old%26quot; dining car with a standard meal to that low-cost %26quot;rubbish%26quot; on the plane.




|||



Not really into flying, but we will definitely be in Italy for 7-10 days and there%26#39;s not much 5hrs or less by train from Italy, except Italy...and Menton %26amp; Nice. Anything more than 5hrs, and I thinks its better to fly (IMHO).




|||



Florence to Prague on SN Brussels will not be a direct flight, it will go via Brussels.

No comments:

Post a Comment