Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hotel Orion, Sibelius or U Krize in Prague? Please advise

My parents will be staying for 4 days in Prague for their 40 anniversary - don%26#39;t speak the language or English - I need to pick one of those 3 hotels





Any rec%26#39;s for good restaurants will be helpful too.





Thank you!




|||



%26gt; don%26#39;t speak the language or English





Don%26#39;t speak English either? (off topic - just curious, or you meant %26quot;speak only Englss?%26quot;)





How did you pick up 3 hotels?





Hotel Orion, Sibelius, U Krize



Probably none of them are very popular here. Neverthless you can look for reviews using seach box above left. RE : Orion and Siberius, interesting location but not typical location for first timers to Prague I would think, near Namesti Miru, in Vinohrady, more of residensial area of Prague. U Krize is more central in Mala Strana but I didn%26#39;t recognize the name. When I google searched for it, I found out it was actually located in the area I am quite familiar with. The hotel seems located next to Hotel Roma and near other hotels I have stayed in the past. Now I remember vaguely I saw a small door with a hotel sign. That looked, am not sure how to describe, less inviting than e.g. Hotel Roma. But that%26#39;s only my personal impression. Location wise, this Mala Strana location is better for the first timers, I would say. Or you could look for other options?




|||



Ok, as I said do a search and read reviews. I did. Sibelius and Orion are classified as B%26amp;B and Inn and got quite good reviews. 5 of them for Sibeluis and 29 for Orion. U Krize also has 5 reviews, not many but better reviews than what I feared.




|||



Thanks a lot! We booked U Krize for them - I should do some research for the restaurants around and places to visit

No comments:

Post a Comment